Ok so I was thinking lately about what it takes to live a stress free life, when problems occur every second whether they are on a minor or major scale. And that those who live what looks like a stress life must have the remedy. So I did my research and I sharing it with you. If you have difficulties tackling problems that appear in your life, these steps should help you and put you on the right track.
- STOP THINKING ABOUT THE PROBLEM …this will just wind you up.
- DEAL WITH THE SITUATION…figure out how you will deal with it and take one step at a time.
- MAKE THE DECISION TO LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCE
- CONSULT A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE WHO CAN OFFER AN IMPARTIAL VIEW
- SOLVE THE LITTLE PROBLEMS…start with the little fish first
- EXERCISE ON A REGULAR BASIS…this just helps you to unloosen and approach your problems with a refreshed mind
- KEEP A JOURNAL…Ican say that personally helps as it lets you see what progress you have made and where you need to improve and helps you to express how you feel to others.
I hope this was helpful. They seem quite straightforward but at the time you may not be able to cope and if you continue to make these steps a habit. Nothing will be too much to conquer!